You wouldn’t buy a motor vehicle unseen so why would you engage a builder without first seeking recommendations from others. Reputable Builders of Sheds will be more than happy to show some of their completed projects for inspection. Don’t be shy about asking. If they are a reputable builder, they will want you to know their credentials, after all you are about to make a substantial investment to improve the value of your property.
Ask for them for building references and then talk to them. Ask questions like:
- Are they registered with Master Builders Association or the like?
- How long have they been working with the same trades?
- Have they won any awards?
- What do they feel they excel at?
- How will they communicate and stay in touch throughout the project?
- What guarantees can they offer?
- What are the payments terms?
- Does the builder have a local display which showcases both domestic and commercial sheds?
Reputable Builders of Sheds will also have readily available past clients who are happy to chat to
prospective clients in regard to the service and knowledge provided by the builder. Word-ofMouth is also one of the best indicators of a shed Builders competency.